Nordic-Africa Synergy's aim is to promote cooperation between the Nordic and African countries through its online networking platforms and regional hubs. Our activities are designed to enable and facilitate networking and cooperation between experts, researchers, organisations, companies, students and recent graduates operating in, working with or interested in economic, social, political, educational, cultural, environmental and other development issues involving both regions. Nordic Africa Synergy also organizes and facilitates participation in Nordic-Africa cooperation activities and events.
Nordic-Africa is registered in Finland as a Not-For-Profit Association. We operate and coordinate this online networking platform and we are looking at establishing physical presence in the 5 Nordic countries and the 5 regions of African through regional/country offices, partnerships and liaisons.
Membership is free and open to individuals, organisations (both public and private) and companies in the Nordic and African regions specifically. However, individual, companies and organization outsider the Nordic and African regions operating in, working with or interested in Nordic-Africa related issues are also welcomed to join. To become a member, simply fill out our online Registration Form..
As a member of our online community, you can:
- Create and edit your profile (upload a cv),
- Add an organisation/company to our directory,
- View the profiles other members, organisations and companies (with restrictions),
- Contact, communicate and establish cooperation/partnerships with other members, organisations and companies,
- Post information about your activities, events and projects,
- View and request participation in Nordic-Africa Synergy's and its members' and partners' activities, events and projects (with restrictions),
- Post job adverts and gain access to our joblink