Nordic-Africa Synergy is organising an exhibition for Tourism in Africa during the largest travel fair in Northern Europe, Matka – Nordic Travel Fair to take place in Helsinki, Finland from the 17th – 21st January 2018.
Exhibition & Marketing
Network & Partnership
Forum & Panel
Africa Tourism Package
Nordic-Africa Synergy is offering the opportunity for Tourism Boards/Authorities as well as Travel, Tour and Hospitality organizations across African and Nordic Regions to partner with us.
Our partners will receive:
- A comprehensive exhibition and marketing package including:
- A dedicated exhibition space and Persons to represent partner country or organization during the 3 days exhibition and forum
- Material and video presentation/Exhibition at the dedicated exhibition space
- Internet connection with instant skype or whatsapp chat with country/organization representative.
- Direct marketing to the Nordic and international participants and visitors.
- After event contact and marketing to tourism organisations in the Nordic Region as well as international participants
- World-wide media exposure through the wide range of international media that will be present
- Africa Tourism Exhibition and Networking Soiree – Saturday 20th January 2018
- An exhibition and video presentation of partner countries/organisations/sponsors
- Open discussion and Networking
- Light refreshment
- Free membership to Nordic-Africa Tourism Synergy
- Tourism organisations, associations and operator from partner countries will have free membership to our Nordic Africa Tourism network
- Opportunity to participate in planned Nordic-Africa Tourism projects, collaboration and partnership activities
Nordic-Africa Synergy, Vapaudenkatu 3 as 3, 95400 Tornio – Finland
Tel: +358 (0)44 954 7801 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matka – Nordic Travel Fair isthe largest travel industry event in Northern Europe!
Every year, more than 50,000 consumers and 20,000 travel industry professionals visit the event. The international sales event MATKA Workshop Day will start off the MATKA Nordic Travel Fair on 17 January, with buyers from Nordic, Baltic and Asia markets. The fair will be open to the public from 19 to 21 January 2018.
For more information visit http://matka.messukeskus.com